Register Now for Fall 2020 Virtual Friends Alliance Meeting
- · Great American Outdoors Act Implementation
- · How Has the Community of Park Partners Changed Since 2014
- · Urban Parks Forum: Opportunities and Addressing Challenges During and After the COVID Era
- · Digital Engagement - Keeping Your Fundraising Current
- · Monuments: Care, Intepretation, and Controversy
- · Reaching New Audiences Through Partnerships and Community Engagement
- · The Great Distance Learning Experiment
Sessions will be held between 8 am PT / 11 am ET and 1:15 pm PT / 4:15 pm ET daily. A detailed agenda with morning plenary topics and a selection of breakout sessions will be sent prior to the event. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the event.
One-time registration fee of $50 will allow live access to the full program or any subset of sessions you wish to join. Please click the link below to register.
Registration will close Monday, October 5, at 11:59pm ET